Monday, November 01, 2004

My 'rest day"...

To those who have bothered to check out my revamped blog recently, thank you for all the comments. I must apologise for the incomplete revamp, esp the links at the sides. My "more-pc" savvy sister helped me with this new look and now i am dependent upon her for any changes that i wish to implement. how sad right?

Kinda busy these days helping out with xmas decor for Paragon mall so will be quite hard to update this blog regularly. Life has been hard, wearing gloves and pruning and tweaking xmas decors on those bushy green garlands. Christmas used to be a happy season i looked forward to, now i think twice. I almost feel like a Malaysian factory girl in the room with my aunt, cousin and sister and her mates, working long hours, rushing to complete the mall's decorations. Took half the day off today to check my other work mail. prob heading back later after lunch to join my other "suffering sisters"... it's all for one and one for all now, cos i was the one who recommended the job.

Nov is finally here, at least a sign that things are progressing. I felt like it was Oct for a long time, maybe cos there is something to look forward to next month in Dec, so now I can start my countdown. My lappy just went all funny and the screen has enlarged itself all of a sudden, not sure if i should just publish this and come back later to add more.

By the way, if anyone here wishes to order flowers for any occasion, do give me a ring or email. I am restarting my Petal Pot flower biz...

No comments: